All requests must be deposited in writing, with the company letterhead paper, RNC number, address, phone and fax numbers. It must be duly directed to the Executive Direction of the National Free Zones Council, signed by the president and/or the person properly authorized by the company.
When the company or park is already in operation it should include its stamp.
The request must be deposited at the National Free Zones Council, with the following documents:
- Deposit installation permit form, completed properly
- Leasing contract and/or intention letter from the park where the company will be installed.
- Documents of formation of the company (definitive or preliminary), including list of shareholders, nationality and contribution.
- Certified check to the order of “Consejo Nacional de Zonas Francas de Exportación”, for processing.
- Sample of the product to be manufactured.
- A solvency letter or any document that identifies the investor.
The request must be reviewed previously by the Technical Department of the National Free Zones Council.
Para additional information:
Department of Free Zones and Parks
Ing. Mario Rodríguez
Tel: (809) 686-8077 Ext. 228 y 227