All requests must be deposited in writing, with the company letterhead paper, RNC number, address, phone and fax numbers. In case it is a special free zone, it most be specified and addressed to the Executive Director of the National Free Zones Council, signed by the president and/or the person properly authorized by the company.
When the company or park is already in operation it should include its stamp.
The request must be place at the National Free Zones Council, with the following documents:
- Five (5) copies of Feasibility Study of the Project.
- Copy of preliminary or definitive incorporation of the company, indicating the list of shareholders, nationality and contributions.
- Titles and / or Purchase of Real Estate Sales Contract.
- Copy of the plans of the buildings (including infrastructure), duly authorised by the relevant agencies (in the case of new construction).
- If rental property already built must present Lease on behalf of the company contract, for a minimum period of five (5) years, specifying the area in square meters of it, as well as a map indicating the physical layout of the space
- Academic history and business of the key executives of the company.
- When is a new investment, the construction of the buildings, and a copy of the design drawings.
- Certified check for processing concept name of the National Free Zones Council, in the amount specified in the table of charges for services
For additional information:
Department of Free Zones Services
Lic. Rubén Darío Ulerio
Tel. (809) 686-8077 Ext. 276 y 314